I (sometimes) call myself Mr. Pondersome. I'm a rather wordy, weirdy person. I say hullo a lot. I write a lot more. While you're here, why not give some of it a read?

Thursday 24 February 2011

"Among the Magpies" Part 3 - A BOY

            The third returned and he brought a friend. She brought someone too.
            I don't know his name, nor do I want to. He looks like a Steve. I've learnt not to trust Steves.
            Her shoulders kept bumping his. He was getting in the way. He just carried on talking.
            She giggled. And grinned. Uncontrollably. What's so funny about him? He looks normal and dull and as plain as anything. He'd look funnier with a face dripping in red. Embarrassed and wet. Very wet.
             If he touches her arm like that again, I don't know what I'll do. But I'll do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment