I (sometimes) call myself Mr. Pondersome. I'm a rather wordy, weirdy person. I say hullo a lot. I write a lot more. While you're here, why not give some of it a read?

Wednesday 25 February 2015

REJECT IF CENTRE BUTTON CAN BE DEPRESSED - BLUE

Knife or toast?
Must have loads of them.
He says, Oh...

It's all baked beans actually.
I don't think they do it. I don't we've got it.
Aaron?
Coming.
You all right?
Sorry about that, man. Go fishing.

Put it on your list. Put it on your list.
Wheeeee! Wheee! Wheeeeeee!
Now, come on.

Sausage.

This is the one.
I went round there, filled every single one of them except this one.

Is that all right? Okay, I'll see you at home.
You're saying pasta, you're saying macaroni.
Hee. Hee hee. Yeah.

Chopped tomatoes. Innit there?

White chocolate or...no, we'll get the chocolate in the middle. So expensive!

So Juicy!

No comments:

Post a Comment