I (sometimes) call myself Mr. Pondersome. I'm a rather wordy, weirdy person. I say hullo a lot. I write a lot more. While you're here, why not give some of it a read?

Monday 23 February 2015

REJECT IF CENTRE BUTTON CAN BE DEPRESSED - ORANGE

What's these here?
The one we had last time.
Probably.

You might not like that one there.
Trying to get some.
Waste of time.
What shall I get?
Whatever you want.
Do you like shapes?
Not right bothered. Get that.

These are like baked beans. You're all right with that?
Fancy that one?
Chicken curry?
No, it's something we don't use.
It's a bit silly, isn't it?
Oh. There you go.
I'll try one.
We'll get some more beans and that next week.

Here we are. What are you doing? Have you found it?
These two here.
What about flavour?
We'll get that. Here.
Where have you got that from?

Use points to pay for the petrol.

Ready for a nap-nap? Are you tired?

That Indian girl? She must have been talking to him. Sixty-nine. Wouldn't think it, would you?
I never thought about that.

Vegetable?
Beef broth?
Scotch broth?
Minestrone?
I'll have leek.

It's in here.
That way, isn't it?
How big a bottle?
Hmm.
All right. Got one. Got one.

I spent three pound on that.
Something I were thinking about earlier.
I need to go back to the quiche area.
Wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment