I (sometimes) call myself Mr. Pondersome. I'm a rather wordy, weirdy person. I say hullo a lot. I write a lot more. While you're here, why not give some of it a read?

Saturday 29 November 2014

PIXIE EARS (a.k.a. Something a Little Different for the Holiday Season)

Hi everyone,

I have a new Christmas short story: Pixie Ears. You can read it here - http://www.mystudentstyle.co.uk/pixie-ears-wonderful-life-comp/

The story is technically published but that's not the end of it. I'm still in a competition; one that operates on clicks and shares (initially at least). Basically the more times you view it, the more you vote me up.

If you fine readers could click on the webpage just once, maybe even share it if the feeling takes you, then that would help me out a great deal. The prize is £30, money which I will definitely channel into my work. It's admittedly a rather ballsy request but I trust your judgement (you continue to read this blog, after all).

Look out for more content throughout December.

Thanks,

Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment