I (sometimes) call myself Mr. Pondersome. I'm a rather wordy, weirdy person. I say hullo a lot. I write a lot more. While you're here, why not give some of it a read?

Tuesday 26 February 2013

"Half-Arsed Fairytale" (a.k.a. I'll Come up with Something Better Soon, I Promise)

There was once a couple of kids I never really met. They got into some bad shit. Weird bad shit.

They might have talked to some animals or little people. Inanimate objects too, I'll bet; people just do that in this area. Anyway they probably weren't that bothered by it.

I think they disfigured an old woman, could have been an old guy in drag. Might have involved garden tools or kitchen utensils or such like.

Anyway last I heard they scampered off scot-free. Bastards.

Moral: You writing this down or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment