I (sometimes) call myself Mr. Pondersome. I'm a rather wordy, weirdy person. I say hullo a lot. I write a lot more. While you're here, why not give some of it a read?

Monday 31 March 2014

BOTTOM OF THE ATTENDANCE SHEET (a.k.a. An Exaggeration of Things I've Actually Written as an Exam Invigilator)

Tom arrived five minutes into the exam -
he had no extra time.

Corin turned up half an hour late -

she had no pen, black or otherwise.

Rufus went to the toilet for fifteen minutes -

he came back with a limp.

Corin asked for a calculator -

she was doing the history paper.

Emma was called out of the exam -

the man said he was a teacher.

I stepped outside the room briefly -

noisy hallways - adults this time.

Corin tried to trip me up -

she still had her bag beside her.

They all finished ten minutes early.

No comments:

Post a Comment