I (sometimes) call myself Mr. Pondersome. I'm a rather wordy, weirdy person. I say hullo a lot. I write a lot more. While you're here, why not give some of it a read?

Friday 29 May 2020

Comma Press Dinesh Allirajah Prize for Short Fiction 2020 Update (a.k.a. Publication!!!)

Comma Press - Northern Fiction Alliance

Following my previous announcement about being shortlisted for the Comma Press Dinesh Allirajah Prize for Short Fiction 2020, I have news.

While I did not win this time (that honour goes to JE Rowney and her marvellous short story Protect and Serve), I have been included in a Comma Press ebook publication collecting all five short story on the shortlist.

This is titled Comma Press Dinesh Allirajah Prize for Short Fiction 2020 AI Stories. As of publishing this post, this ebook is available from the Amazon Kindle store at 99p!!! If you are curious to read Protect and Serve, The Problem Unit and all the other excellent stories, please click the following link: 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B085S922PM?fbclid=IwAR3D4qs7ESP5Ka8tPMuuapDVRXFMkCANcMgQY9RTvIUrHmim5V9cvOHvjuY

If you want to hear a bit of my story The Problem Unit, here is a video of me reading an extract from the middle of the story (no spoilers):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdIyAZHCSO0&t=9s

I want to thank Comma Press again for honouring me by including my story in the shortlist and publishing it in AI Stories. It's been an awesome experience!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment