I (sometimes) call myself Mr. Pondersome. I'm a rather wordy, weirdy person. I say hullo a lot. I write a lot more. While you're here, why not give some of it a read?

Thursday 15 October 2020

Horror Anthologies for Great Causes (a.k.a. Making Use of the Darkness)



While in lockdown I've been fairly productive. 2020 is my Year of Horror Anthologies and how appropriate it is that they're both available by Halloween!

The first book is Darkness: An Anthology of Dark and Twisted Tales from Twisted Fate Publishing. It is a collection of stories ranging from unsettling science fiction to dark fantasy, two of which are mine. I collaborated with six other talented writers and contributed to the editing process.

All proceeds go to the Mind in aid of men's health.

You can find the relevant Amazon link here

The second book is It Came From the Darkness (noticing a pattern here?) from Red Cape Publishing and Phillip Rogers PR 101. It is an even bigger collection of horror flash fiction, all using the title for the first line of their work. I only have one story in this but it's a little bit different.

All proceeds go to the Max the Brave Fund.

You can find the relevant Amazon link here

So that's some of my dark side in print! At least it's for a worthy cause...😉

No comments:

Post a Comment