I (sometimes) call myself Mr. Pondersome. I'm a rather wordy, weirdy person. I say hullo a lot. I write a lot more. While you're here, why not give some of it a read?

Friday 3 September 2010

My First Blog

Hello!

I am Mr. Pondersome and this is my very first blog post! I know that sounds a little sad considering the movements in this awe-inspiring technological age that we live in (take the phrase 'awe-inspiring' as you will), but I'm really quite excited.
So I suppose that now would be a very good time to say what kind of person that I am and what sort of stuff I'll be blogging. Essentially I am a writer (a poet most prominently) and therefore I will be posting an awful lot of my written work. Now that can range from just a cheeky haiku to a full-blown science fiction short story serial - I'm still pretty new to the whole writing business so my choice of genre and style will probably change a lot. Think of me as a bamboo shoot bending in the breeze, then add a couple more pounds and a somewhat neurotic and eccentric nature.
Anyway that's all I have to say for the moment. Watch out for the next blog - hopefully it will be something interesting, brilliant and a perfect representation of my work (most likely the latter).

Thanks for reading,

Mr. Pondersome

No comments:

Post a Comment